admin | November 19, 2016 | Health |
Recently, a high presence of estrogen in the body has become one of the most popular topics. People are trying to learn to read the signs and symptoms of this condition. In this article, we will present a simple protocol that will help you bring your hormones in balance and begin flushing estrogen.
Here are the top 10 symptoms of estrogen dominance:
- Hair loss
- Abnormal menstruation
- Weight gain
- Blur vision
- Bad PMS (mood swings, headaches, tenderness and / or swelling of the breasts)
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Sleep problems
- Slow metabolism
- Low libido
If you want to clean the body, here’s what you need to do:
- Drink plenty of clean, filtered water.
- Avoid eating processed foods and try to eat organic food.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid overeating.
- Consume foods that support health and liver function (such as dark leafy greens, beets, artichokes, garlic, onions, shallots, eggs, leeks, kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, etc.).
- Fill your diet with herbs that support liver health (including dandelion root, barberry, milk thistle, gentian, licorice, rosemary, ginger, red clover, etc.).