Replacing processed butter with homemade organic butter is the best thing you can do for your health.The butter you buy in grocery stores is packed with pasteurized milk and trans fats, while the home made one is full of vitamin A and is good for your eyes, skins, tissues, membranes and teeth.
Today, we will show you how to make your own home made butter.
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pour cream into a food processor and process it for about 10 minutes. The cream will turn to a thick whipped cream at first.
- Continue processing until it turns grainy and separates into butter and butter milk. Drain the buttermilk from the butter.
- Scrape butter from the sides, andput in a clean bowl. Place your butter into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter with cold water, gently turning the butter with a spoon while the cold water runs over it until the water runs clear.
- When the butter is clean, squeeze more liquid from butter using wooden paddles or spoons to smash butter and pour off liquid.
- You can keep the butter in a jar or a bowl, and store it in the fridge, or the freezer. This type of butter can last for several months before going bad.
Source: Family Health Freedom Network