admin | January 27, 2015 | Beauty |
A great thing for your scalp and hair is an unfiltered apple cider vinegar. This vinegar prevents hair-loss, cleanses your hair and it gives more body and luster for your hair. It also helps with an itchy scalp and eliminates dandruff. It destroys any bacteria or fungi that clogs your hairs follicles.
Using this vinegar, packed with alpha-hydroxy acid, you will be able to remove any buildups from your styling products. Also you using this method you will provide proper pH balance and great hear quality. This method stimulates hair growth and healthier scalp.
Despite killing bacteria and fighting dandruff, this product promotes blood circulation in tiny blood capillaries. It is very powerful against scalp infections, and also is excellent antiseptic shampoo and antifungal and antiviral agent.
ACV Hair Rinse – Benefits
- pH balance of hair follicles
- removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth
- relieves itchy, dry and flaky scalp
- fights dandruff
- removes buildups from styling products
- gives healthy shine
- Apple cider vinegar encourages healthy hair growth, as it treats clogged hair follicles caused by bacterial infections. These infections create crusty flakes on the scalp, which could eventually cause hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Curly, thick or long hair – combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of warm water
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair – combine 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water
- Chemically straightened or treated hair – combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of warm water
- Naturally kinky or thick hair – combine 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of warm water
How often should you use apple cider vinegar hair rinse treatment?
- Curly, thick or long hair — Once in every 2 weeks
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Once a week
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — Once a month
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — Once in every 6 — 8 weeks
Source: Organic Health