admin | March 15, 2016 | Health |
Kiwi juice is highly recommended for everyday consumption since it benefits our bodies due to its numerous healthy ingredients…
This juice is the right choice for people who experience problems with kidney and gallbladder stones. Moreover, it will offer you a great amount of potassium and fibers which can protect you from cardiovascular diseases.
The benefits of kiwi juice:
- Removes the stones kidneys, bile, and gallbladder
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases
- Prevents thrombus and blood clotting
- Lowers the chances for stroke
- Protects the cells’ vitality
- Has a positive effect on the eyesight and prevents the appearance of eye diseases
- Protects the DNA from the harmful influence of free radicals and from heart attacks
- It detoxifies the body
- Strengthens the immunity
- Prevents the formation of fat layers
- It lowers the symptoms of bronchitis, chronic coughs, and other lung diseases in elders and in children (according to research, people who have developed some form of lung disease and included fresh kiwi juice, increased their breathing capacity for 32% and lowered the urge for coughing for 27%)
- Removes cellulite
- Improves hair health
- Improves the memory capacity
However, be careful with the daily intake of kiwi juice. Do not consume more than 1 or 2 glasses of juice diluted with water since it can lead to kiwi allergy.
1, 5 kilogram of fresh and peeled kiwis
1, 5 kilogram of sugar
1, 5 liters of water
Peel and then chop the kiwis and blend them in a blender. If you do not have a blender at hand, you can use a tomato grinder. Then, mash the ground kiwis through a thick sieve in order to release more juice. Then boil the water and after it boils wait for it to cool off. Add the cooled off water and the half kg of sugar in the strained juice. Mix for 20 minutes until the sugar completely melts. Sterilize glass bottles in which you will pour the homemade kiwi juice and store it in the fridge. Before you consume it, dilute it with water.
This juice is rich in vitamin A, group B vitamins, vitamin C, E, and K, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphor, iron, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoid, carotenoids, and chlorophyll so it is highly recommended for babies and pregnant women. Do not wait anymore, prepare this wonderful drink and enjoy its benefits!