admin | February 9, 2015 | Beauty, Health |
Detox treatments have shown to have many benefits and as a result people have more aware of them. Just as your car needs its oil changed, our bodies also need to be relieved from the toxic buildups.
Even though they excrete waste material every day, there are still some remains that may harm your organism.
Our bodies are unable to absorb all the nutrients, so these turn into toxins after some time. Toxic buildups are known to cause headache, fatigue and chronic disease, so it is essential to detox your body regularly.
Top Health Benefits of a Detox Bath
- Soothes Arthritis Pain;
- Relieves Muscle and Joint Pain;
- Reduces Stress;
- Better Sleep;
- Helps Control Diabetes;
- Lose Weight and Reduce Cellulite;
- Feel and Look Young.
DIY Detox Bath
- A handful of Epsom salt;
- 1/2 cup baking soda;
- 10 drops essential oil;
- Lavender has a calming and relaxing effect;
- Grapefruit is uplifting;
- Pepper mint relieves fatigue;
- Cedar wood is good for depression;
- Chamomile and rosemary relieves headaches.
- Add all the ingredients to your hot bath.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes. Let your body sweat, detox and absorb the ingredients.
- Rinse well. Cool showers are always better.
- For best results drink plenty of water before and after the bath.
If you are planning to use a spa, you should contact your doctor, especially if you’re pregnant or suffering from any illnesses. It is recommended to spend between 20 and 30 minutes in a heated spa, less for children.
Source: Healthy Food House
Reference (The original article) Living Traditionally