Even though everyone wants to look young and beautiful, over the time, the aging process is more and more visible, mostly through the lines, creases and the saggy skin. The aging process however is mostly notable in the eye area. Namely your eyelids are part of a ring muscle, which encircles your eyes. With the help of this muscle you are opening and closing your eyes.
Manyfactors, such as diabetes, a stroke, normal cellular aging, a brain tumor, Horner’s syndrome (a disorder that affects the nerves of the eyes and face), or any other disorders that affects the nerve or the muscle function, may lead to sagging eyelids.
The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue. At this point it is also difficult to apply any makeup on your eyelids and even if you succeed to apply the makeup, the eyeliner and the eye shadow will not be visible, because of the excess skin.
To solve this problem you don’t need a surgery. The only thing you need is this simple and natural remedy.
- 1 egg (you need to separate the egg because you will need the white part only)
- 1 cotton swab
- Firstly you need to clean your eyelid from the makeup and then dry it.
- Now crack open the egg and separate the yolk from the white part, because for this recipe you will only need the white part.
- Then take the cotton swab and dip it into the egg white.
4.Close your eyes and gently hold your eyelid. Then lightly rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure that it doesn’t drip).
- While waiting for the egg white to dry, you need to keep your eyes closed.Youcan use a fan, if you want to speed up the process.
This method is very simple and easy, and you need to try it. You should however note that if you have deeper wrinkles you are probably going to need few applications in order to achieve the wanted results. This natural remedy will make your lines less visible, the sagging will dissipate, and most importantly you will be extremely happy with the results.
Source: Positive Med