admin | December 17, 2016 | DIY |
Scrubbing toilets is one of the least desirable jobs to do from all the house chores. If you are one of those people who hate cleaning toilets then these toilet bombs are the perfect solution for you. Therefore all you have to do is continue reading this article, because in it we will show you how to make these toilet bombs.
- ½ of a cup of baking soda
- ½ of a cup of cornstarch
- ½ of a cup of citric acid
- 25 drops of essential oil of your choice
- spray bottle filled with water
- gallon-size zip-top bag
- molding tools
1. In a gallon-sized bag mix all the ingredients except the essential oils and the water. Close the bag and shake it nicely.
2. Open the bag, add a little bit of water and mix it nicely.
3. Repeat this step 5-7 times.
4. Add a few drops of essential oil, and stir nicely the mixture. Make sure that you do not add too much water!
5. In the end, when the mixture is ready pour it in the molds. That’s it, your toilet bombs are ready and you can use them whenever you need to use them.
What do you think about this great trick? Tell us in the comments below!