admin | October 5, 2016 | Health |
This method is excellent and most importantly it helps in alleviating and eliminating pain in the bones. The best thing about this recipe is that you do not have to spend money on expensive products, you can prepare it yourself, it is very cheap, natural and effective.
For preparing this remedy you will only need two ingredients, water and magnesium chloride. If you are suffering from bone pain, we highly recommend you try this remedy, you will be amazed by the results.
Magnesium chloride is a mineral that has a negatively charged chlorine and positively charged magnesium. The daily use of magnesium chloride establishes the chemical balance in your body.
Magnesium chloride also helps in the excretion of uric acid. At this point you need to know that the retention of uric acid in your body can lead to severe pain in the joints.
Magnesium chloride – advantages:
- relieves headache
- protects the blood vessels
- rejuvenates the body
- increases libido
- increases energy
- protects against colds and flu
- helps in the treatment of diseases of the central nervous system
- has anti-cancer properties
- relieves menstrual cramps
- protects against rheumatism and osteoporosis
- improves digestion
Put 1 liter of water in a pot and bring it to a boiling point. As soon as the water stars boiling remove the pot from the stove and let the water cool until it reaches room temperature. When it reaches room temperature, add 33 grams of powdered magnesium chloride.
Before you start using this medicine, you have to know your exact dose. It is extremely important to determine your right dose, and the dose is determined by the years the individual, who is using the drug, has.
A person must have at least 10 years, to be able to use this drug. It is very important for you to know that the use of this drug carries many health benefits.
- Individuals between 10 and 40 years: only half a cup in the morning
- Individuals between 40 and 70 years: one cup in the morning
- People aged 70 years and over: one cup in the morning and another one in the evening.