admin | March 23, 2015 | Health |
A lipoma is a growth of fat cells in a thin, fibrous capsule usually found just below the skin. They are not dangerous to our health and usually appear on the neck, legs, head, arms and armpits. They can be of different size and sometimes not very appealing from an aesthetic perspective
Modern medicine is still trying to find the reason for their occurrence, but research suggests their growth may be partially linked to genetic predisposition. People often consider surgery to remove lipmoas, however there are natural alternatives that can help. Often a change in diet – eliminating processed foods and artificial sweeteners and consuming whole foods and products – is an effective change toward eliminating lipomas. Likewise, sage, turmeric and chickweed taken orally to diminish fat deposits. Maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle also prevents the further onset of lipomas. Honey has also been used for centuries on fatty accumulations below the skin.
By using this recipe you will be able to remove lipomas naturally and without pain. This recipe is effective and even recommended by dermatologists. You will need only two ingredients – honey and flour.
Natural remedy for treating Lipoma
First you need to take equal part of the honey and the flour and mix them well. Next m apply a 5 to 10 mm layer of the mixture directly on the lipoma. You can fix the mixture by using a bandage. The coating needs to act for 36 hours. After 36 hours, remove the remedy, wash the area and repeat the procedure. The procedure should be repeated 5 times a day for 8 days straight. When the treatment is over you will notice that the fat tissue is decreasing. For the preparation of this recipe it is recommended that you use a natural honey with dark colors and whole grain flour.
This mixture of honey and flour also can be used in the treatment of external ulcers and wounds. The honey extracts impurities and stimulates the lymph and blood circulation. It also acts anti-inflammatory.
According to one study, in 59 cases with wounds and ulcers, the treatment with honey proved to be extremely effective. This treatment gave amazing results in just seven days, whereas conventional drugs have been marginally effective even after two years.
According to one study, in 59 cases with wounds and ulcers, the treatment with honey proved to be extremely effective. This treatment gave amazing results in just seven days, even though the modern medicine did not show results in that kind of treatment for whole two years.
Additional advice for fatty deposits:
- Detoxification of the whole body is a primary natural therapy in treating lipomas.
- You must quit consuming saturated fats and refined oils.
- Try as much as you can to avoid foods with additives, preservatives and pesticides, white flour, meat, milk and dairy products.
- You need to know that all natural spices, fruits and vegetables can stimulate the process of decomposition of fat and eliminate toxins, so use them often.
- It is very important to drink one glass of lukewarm water in combination with the juice of half a lemon every morning. It will detoxify your body and will stimulate your liver
- You need to use omega-3 fatty acids as much as you can, because they help in decomposition of lipomas and preventing the growth of adipose tissue.
- Finally you should add nutrient sense sprouts to your diet.
Source: Natural Health Care For You