The growing awareness of the need for a balanced diet and the rapid pace of today’s life have created an urgent need for dietary supplements to take care of balancing health.
You can start with Nutrilite products. Designed to ensure a fully balanced diet, Nutrilite products contain the goodness of herbal ingredients and a diet of selected minerals and vitamins that are essential for your health.
According to the needs of different target groups, Nutrilite supplements are available as fixed assets, targeted formulas, weight management and supplements for children.
What are Nutrilite dietary supplements?
According to global market researcher Euromonitor, Amway’s Nutrilite line of healthproducts is one of the best-selling vitamin, health and supplement brands in the world.
Nutrilite line of health products contains several formulas that are all aimed at improving health.
Nutrilite vitamin supplements and weight loss products include:
- Multivitamins and individual vitamins
- Fibrous powder
- Protein powder
- Carbohydrate blockers
- Hair and nail accessories
- Chocolates and drinks that replace snacks and meals
- The omega-3 supplement offers the same healthy fatty acids found in fish oil. The addition of glucosamine is designed to help in the production of collagen.
What are nutrilite ingredients?
Vitamin, mineral and plant-based supplements form the Nutrilite product line.
According to the company’s literature, Nutrilite multivitamins are produced from organic fruits and vegetables and supply a lot with the same phytonutrients found in these fruits and vegetables, supplying 13 essential vitamins and 11 minerals.
However, the actual ingredients are not listed on the label.
- Nutrilite Bio C Plus contains 250 mg of vitamin C per capsule. The natural B complex provides 100% of the recommended daily requirements of the seven basic B-vitamins, which include B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, folate and B12.
- Natural B complex it also contains inositol and PABA, or para-amino-benzoic acid, from all-natural cultivated yeast.
- Protein supplement Nutrilite Lean Muscle it has only one active ingredient: it contains conjugated linoleic acid – plant sources of conjugated linoleic acid or CLA.
- Nutrilite Fiber Powder is a fibrous powder of chicory root. Traditionally, chicory root is used for digestive problems, such as nausea and upset stomach. Nutrilite fibrous powder is designed to help prevent hunger between meals.
- Carb Blocker contains naturally fermented soy bean extracts and white kidney grains designed to block the absorption of up to 500 grams of simple and complex carbohydrates per serving.
Do Nutrilite products work?
As with all healthcare products, empirical scientific data is not always available about the effectiveness of the device.
However, there is evidence that many of the individual ingredients in Nutrilite products provide some health benefits.
Benefits and results of use
There is evidence that some Nutrilite ingredients, such as phytonutrients, can help protect cells from environmental damage.
However, to date, there are no clinical trials to document the health benefit of the Nutrilite product line.
Anecdotal consumer reports show that those who took Nutrilite products experienced increased energy growth. Those who use supplements for hair and nail growth report that compounds have a positive effect.
Nutrilite supplements and weight loss
Nutrilite weight loss products, such as meal replacements and meal replacements, can help those who have the discipline to lose weight.
These products have not been proven to be able to change the way the body metabolizes fat or speed up metabolism in a way that will make you burn more calories.
Instead, these products can be used to replace up to two high-calorie meals a day, that is, according to the international journal of obesity, that help reduce the total number of calories you consume.
This will help the body gradually and naturally lose weight creating a calorie deficit, which means you burn more calories than you consume in your diet.
How to use Nutrilite Dietary Supplement
- Nutrilite Lean Muscle Protein Powder: Add 10 grams of muscle protein powder to a glass of milk or juice at least once a dayEvno. Shake in a tightly closed container for one minute. Alternatively, protein powder can be used in a shake, sprinkled with cereals, in salads, soups or baking without affecting the taste of food.
- Nutrilite Slimmetry – weight loss aid: Take one tablet twice a day with meals as part of a low-calorie diet program that includes regular amounts of daily exercise.
- Nutrilite Multivitamins: Take one tablet once a day at the same time as a meal.
- Nutrilite fibrous powder: Add one packet of Nutrilite fibrous powder to a glass of juice or water.
- Carbohydrate blocker: Take three tablets before a high-carb meal, such as pasta.
- Nutrilite health of hair, skin and nails: Take one tablet a day with a glass of water.
- Nutrilite Health Sleep: Take three tablets with a full glass of water before bedtime.
However, some ingredients in Nutrilite products have been shown to raise concerns.
In addition, many high-protein diets significantly limit their carbohydrate intake, which can cause serious nutritional deficiencies, such as insufficient fiber. Complications can include constipation and headache.
According to research, a high-protein diet can worsen kidney function in people with kidney disease because it can cause the body problems with removing waste products from excessive protein metabolism.
Is Nutrilite a safe product?
In general, most Nutrilite products seem to be safe. However, one concern is that several Nutrilite products contain large amounts of milk protein concentrate.
While this poses no concern, milk protein concentrates are mostly imported from other countries, such as China and Mexico, which have little, if any, state-controlled food security.
Calcium caseinate is extracted from the proteins found in milk and is another important issue with milk protein concentrate.
Also, whey protein concentrate is an easily digestible protein that is extracted from milk during the sieving process.
Although whey protein concentrate is a high-quality source of protein, added protein substrates can be potentially dangerous.
Some relatively mild side effects of using Nutrilite mixture of beverage powder have been reported.
They mainly include these side effects: