admin | May 17, 2015 | Diet & Weight Loss, Health |
Today, we’ll give you the right exercise for your body shape. Let’s begin.
A full bodied bottom with slim abs and arms, as well as wider hips and thighs. With narrow shoulders, wider bottom and smaller bust.
- To make your heart pumping, do jumping jacks or jump rope.
- Push-ups. Add shape and definition to your arms and pecks by doing three sets of 10.
- Brisk walking with no incline.
- Half an hour of soccer and in-line skating, as these sports make your thighs and hips rock solid without adding any bulk to them.
- Wear fitted tees and shorts to show off your etched upper body.
Slender legs and broad shoulders indicate a cone shaped body.
- Spinning foe 30 – 40 second, followed by doing lunges and squats with weights. Doing three sets of 10 will strengthen your lower half.
- Doing lots of reps with 4 pound weights can make your back, shoulders, and arms more ripped, without making them bigger.
- Jumping rope, slow walking on inclines and stationary biking are other advisable exercises.
- Tennis, or any racquet sport for that matter, and golf are advisable sports.
- Shorts, paired with a shirt or a sweatshirt.
Evenly proportioned, a bit boyish, except for a possibly poochy belly.
- Long distance running. A 30 minute run can make your frame lean.
- Sit-ups. Doing four sets of 20 will strengthen your abs.
- Jumping rope with weighted rope, stationary bikes, stepping and elliptical machine are also advisable exercises.
- Volleyball and basketball. Playing for 30 minutes can do wonders, as these sports can engage your whole body with all that stretching.
- Long distance swimming and rollerblading.
- Loose tanks with Capri yoga pants are a perfect combination.
Curvy and proportional chest and hips, as well as a narrow waist.
- Jumping rope. Start with 50 rotations and work your way up to 300.
- Stationary bike with light resistance for 30 minutes.
- Fast walking with no incline and stationary bike with low resistance are also good exercises.
- Long distance swimming, snowboarding and dancing for half an hour adds endurance.
- A sports bra to show off your midriff.