admin | January 16, 2015 | Health |
Many people that have never smoked a cigarette in their life still have lung problems, while others have been smoking for 40 years and their lungs are perfectly fine. In the end, it all comes down to the person’s organism. Today, we’re giving you a few tips on how to purify your lungs in just 72 hours.
First things first, get rid of all of the dairy products from your diet. This is because, your body has to get rid of the diary products’ toxins.
- In the first day, drink a cup of herb tea before bedtime. It will release all of the toxins that cause constipation in the intestine. But, please take note, during the purification, you must not overload your lungs or any other part of the body with difficult work.
- Squeeze 2 lemons in 300 ml of water, and drink them before breakfast.
- Consume 300 ml of grapefruit juice. If you do not like the taste, feel free to replace it with pineapple juice. Both of these juices contain natural antioxidants that improve the breathing systems.
- Drink 300 ml of carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. This juice will help you alkalize your blood during the 72 hour cleansing.
- During lunch time drink 400 ml of juice rich in potassium. Potassium acts as a great cleansing tonic. Drink 400 ml of cranberry juice before going to bed, which will help you in the fight against bacteria that can cause infections in the lungs.
Body care and exercises
- Many toxins can be lost through a daily 20-minute hot bath.
- In a bowl of hot water put 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus. Place your head over the bowl and cover yourself with a towel. Inhale the steam until the water cools off.
Source: Natural Cures Not Medicine