admin | July 20, 2015 | Health |
Every one of you has experienced that unpleasant feeling when you are having a toothache. But many of you don’t know that the toothache usually occurs when the root of the tooth is irritated. You should also know that the pain can also occur after a removal of a certain tooth. However the most common causes of toothache are tooth decay, damage or removal of certain teeth. In many cases the pain can be unbearable, but nevertheless we bring you some awesome news. The good news is that you can treat the pain and the infection the natural way. Therefore if the cause of your toothache is an infection you can use the following:
- Oregano oil topically and internally
- Colloidal silver local, internal and for rinsing
- Warm salt water for additional rinsing
- Wild oregano oil
- If you are using wild oregano oil first of all you need to put several drops of wild oregano oil under your tongue. Now you need to let the oil act for several minutes and then rinse it with colloidal silver. In order for this procedure to be effective you need to repeat it once on every hour.
- It is important for you to remember to spit the colloidal silver, and then additionally swallow little bit of colloidal silver (up to 250 ml in one day).
- You also need to rub the colloidal silver gently in the area around your teeth.
- After a few minutes, you also need to rub the oregano oil in the area around your gums.
- You need to remember this! Between washing with colloidal silver you also need to rinse your oral cavity with pretty warm and salt water (preferably sea salt) and then you can massage your gums using the wild oregano oil.
There are also other natural remedies that can help you alleviate the pain and eventually cure the toothache, such as:
If you decide to consume the ginger root, first of all you need to remove its bark. Now after you have removed the bark, take the piece of ginger and place it in your mouth on top of the affected tooth and bite down. You will feel an unpleasant pain, but be strong because the pain will settle after a while. As for the rest of the ginger, you can keep it in a container in your refrigerator. If you feel the need you can replace the piece of ginger in your mouth.
Essential clove oil
Did you know that you can get rid of the toothache with the help of essential clove oil? Eugenol, the aromatic chemical from the clove, can kill all the bacteria and therefore it can relieve the pain. For the application of the oil you will need to soak a cotton wool in it and use this piece of wool for applying the oil on the affected area. You can repeat the procedure several times if it is necessary.
Black cumin oil
For this treatment first of all you need to take a teaspoon of black cumin oil (Nigella Sativa) and ½ a teaspoon of vinegar. Now the next thing you need to do is cook this mixture on fire. After you have cooked the mixture, you need to leave it for a while to cool. In order to reduce the infections and the inflammations you need to rinse your mouth using this mixture. For a successful treatment you need to rinse your mouth every two hours until the swelling and the pain are gone.
In order to relieve the unpleasant and annoying pain, you can use cold compresses and other cold stuff, such as jar, bottle of water. However you need to remember that you can use this cold compresses only on the outside. These cold compresses will temporarily relieve your pain, especially if you are having trouble sleeping.
You need to see a dentist immediately,if the toothache worsens or lasts more than a few days.
Source: Natural Health Care For You