Did you know that eating a banana every morning you can lose up to 10 pound within a week? This morning banana diet regime is the best, because it does not require any special effort or some specific changes in your daily dietary habits. This diet was presented by Hitoshi Watanabe in his book “The morning banana diet”.
This diet is very simple but extremely effective. Every morning you need to eat only bananas and drink room temperature water.
Watanabe had many unsuccessful attempts to lose weight. He decided to write down all his experiences with the diet regimes that he had tried till then. His wife Sumiko, a pharmacist, helped him a lot with her knowledge in the field of preventive medicine.
This Morning Banana Diet is extremely popular among the ones who do not like sweating at the gym in order to lose weight. Usually if you want to lose weight everyone advices you to work out to burn all the calories. However Watanabe with his amazing diet is going to help you burn those calories without going to the gym. Therefore you need to eat fresh banana in the morning and drink a glass of water. Note this, you should not eat anything until the lunch.
Bananas are rich in resistant starch which actively stimulates the weight loss process.
However you should know thatnot all types of starch have equal effect.Starch is divided into digestible and resistant starch. The resistant starch goes straight in the large intestine where the fermentation process begins. Bacteria turn resistant starch into short-chain fatty acids that feed cells and contribute to a healthier gastrointestinal tract.
How many bananas should you eat for breakfast?
There is not rule on how many bananas can you eat. Simply eat enough to make you feel full. Japanese believe that people should never overeat, so they have this 20/80 rule. According to them 8 parts of a full stomach go for the individual, and 2 parts go for the doctor. This means that you should eat only 80 % of the food that is served to you, and leave the other 20%.
In order to stimulate your metabolism you need to drink a glass of warm water every morning. Then wait for about an hour and eat one banana. After 20 minutes if you are still hungry you can eat another banana. Note this, you should always eat fresh bananas.
While consuming this diet you shouldn’t drink milk nor alcohol. It is also very important that your last meal is at 8 pm. According to some scientist going late to bed is somehow connected with obesity, so you should go to bed by midnight.
You can eat anything for lunch and dinner. You can eat some fruit, if you feel hungry between your meals.
What makes banana diet so special?
- It is very healthy
- Bananas are rich in fiber, potassium and they boost energy
- Bananas are cheap, therefore you do not have to spend a small fortune on super-expensive products
- Eating a banana for breakfast can boosts your metabolism and keeps you from overeating during the day
- If you do not drink coffee in the morning you will easily regulate blood glucose and your appetite
- A glass of water at room temperature will boost your metabolism
- Avoid eating after 8pm and reduce the late night craving and regulate your weight
- You also need to reduce the alcohol intake
This banana diet is also a great way to get rid of cellulite.
Source: Health And Healthy Living