admin | October 27, 2016 | Health |
Most people are making an effort to improve their nutrition. These people often use soy products and replace cow’s milk with soy, because soy milk does not contain lactose. Soy milk is widely used by vegans and people who are lactose intolerant. Soy milk is healthy and it contains a lot of protein, iron, vitamin B, calcium and most importantly it contains small amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol. However you should know that soy milk can still seriously harm your health.
Here in this article we will show you several reasons why you should avoid consuming soy milk and what can this milk do to your health.
- Soy milk has large quantities of natural toxins that affect the amount of estrogen in your body.
- Soy milk has a substance called chemo-glutinin. This substance affects the clotting of red blood cells.
- In addition you need to know that soy milk contains large amounts of pesticides and even 99% of soy is genetically modified.
- At this point it is very important for you to know that soy milk contains large amounts of itian acid, which prevents the absorption of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.
- Also soy milk contains a large amount of aluminum, which is toxic for the organism. Namely what we are trying to say is that these amounts of aluminum can seriously harm your nervous system and your kidneys.
Last but not least, make sure that you share this valuable information with your friends and family!