admin | August 25, 2016 | Health |
Simone’s son was constantly nauseous and had stomach pains. This was a puzzle for her, until one day she discovered the real culprit. Shocked and heartbroken she decided to share the story with others, to warn them. It turned out that the reason for that was Tommy’s favorite bottle.
She noticed an unpleasant smell coming from the bottle. When she broke the valve with a knife, she found an absolutely disgusting mold, which was the reason why her son was sick!
Mold can cause mild to serious health problems such as cough, bloodshot eyes and skin irritation, diarrhea, vomiting and other stomach problems.
Please share this post with your friends and loved ones to warn them!