Did you know that you can find your spine spots along the inside of your foot? Right here are projected all the problems that you have with your back. These spine spots are found in the form of tender points.
A simple foot massage can relieve the tension in your back and spine and therefore it can relieve the pain and the stiffness. You can even do these massages yourself, and they are equally good as if someone else was massaging you.
You can feel the result of this massage after the first time. In addition, this massage is not only extremely pleasant, but it is also incredibly useful for your health.
Take a few minutes from your time and you will surely feel better.
Here we present you this amazing foot massage that will relieve the pain in your spine:
- To begin with, it is necessary to find the “spine” spots on your foot.
- Now sit on the floor with your legs crossed. Take any of your foot in your hands.
- The line between the heel and the big toe on the inside arch of your foot is a projection of your spine.
- Visually divide this line into four parts: backbone area, middle back, thoracic and cervical spine.
- Using your big finger strongly press this line moving in the direction from your heel toward your big toe.
- If there are problems with your spine, you’ll find their reflection. They feel like sick and thickened points.
- By massaging these points, you are acting directly on your spine.
Try this wonderful massage and see for yourself how amazing it is.