The minerals from hard water, shampoos, conditioners, styling products and polluted air, with time can create a layer on the hair that makes the hair dry, brittle, indomitable, highly charged. Also the hair will no longer curl nice and it will shine less. You can remove this layer by using a very simple homemade hair mask that requires only two ingredients.
For the mask you will need:
- 1/3 cup of baking soda
- Purified water (you can purify it yourself at home using special filters or you can buy already purified water)
- Mix the baking soda and the water and make a mixture that has a paste consistency and is thick.
- Rub the mixture on your hair starting from the ends of the hair. The most practical way it will be if you apply the mask to your hair over the sink in case you spill some pasta.
- Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash your hair as usual. With the help of this amazing mask your hair will again be fluffy, soft, moisturized, resistant and will restore its sparkle and shine.
- Tip: every time you apply the mask on recently dyed hair, first try the mask at a fraction of the hair in order to make sure that the hair will respond well.