Per year, more than 550 women lose the battle with cancer. Among the most frequent reasons behind cancer are genetic predisposition, age, and excessive use of oral contraception. In 80% of the cases, due to neglecting most of the symptoms, the cancer is diagnosed in the advanced phase.
Therefore, do not neglect these 10 symptoms:
- Constant back pain – If you are certain that you do not suffer from osteoporosis or arthritis, these constant back pains may be a serious symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Pain in the stomach and pelvis
- Irregular menstrual cycle – Statistically, women older than 55 are at a higher risk of developing ovarian cancer. However, this is not always the case since cancer can appear in younger girls who have not yet had their period.
- Frequent fatigue without any particular reason – Lack of breath, nausea, loss of appetite and extreme fatigue may be serious indicators that the patient is in some of the ovarian cancer stadium. Over 80% percent of women experience at least one of the ovarian cancer symptoms, few months before it is diagnosed.
- Quicker satiety – ‘Early satiety’ is one of the four most significant and frequent symptoms of ovarian cancer. Do not assign this symptom to digestion problems, but consult a professional!
- Ache during intercourse – This can be a strong indicator that you are in the early stadium of ovarian cancer, according to Medical News Today. This includes ache and pressure in the pelvis area and the urge for urination is more frequent and urgent. Therefore, no matter whether it is a mild or a strong ache, it is for the best to consult a professional as soon as possible.
- Vomiting – According to gynecologist Jeffrey Stern, in specific ovarian cancer cases bowel clogging appears and causes nausea, stomach ache and loss of weight.
- Bloated stomach – If your stomach is bloated so much as if you are pregnant, it may be a serious sign that you are in danger.
- Excessive hair growth and growth of darker hairs – Although this is not usually considered as a cancer symptom, you must not neglect it. However, some women experience the completely opposite situation: hair loss.
- Constipation – The stomach area and the digestive tract are the most affected areas by cancer, especially in the early stages. Besides pain in the stomach area, other symptoms may include digestion problems, loss of appetite and frequent gases, according to Medline Plus.
Share this important information with all those who might be at risk!