Dion Baxter – a 24 year old girl left her charging iPhone next to her, while she was sleeping.
The next morning, when she woke up, she noticed a huge burn on her left breast. She immediately went to the hospital.
She said she was awaken by a terrible pain. Her phone was so hot, she couldn’t hold it in her hands.
However, Dion wasn’t the first person with this experience. An 18 year old boy experienced the same kind of burns on his left arm. There was also a 14 year old girl who experienced the same kind of burn on her back.
Source: Health Care Above All