admin | June 15, 2016 | Health |
Mold is often present in your home and can be a cause of many health problems. The mold is actually a combination of many types of fungi that grow in fiber and reproduce, creating tiny spores that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
The most common signs of fungal diseases:
- tiredness, fatigue after training and weakness
- memory problems, focusing on issues
- light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
- sinus problems, coughing, shortness of breath, signs such as asthma
- static “shocks”
- weight gain
- muscle cramps, joint pain
- numbness and tingling
- abdominal pain, diarrhea, changes in appetite, nausea
- night sweats
- excessive thirst
- increased urination
- metallic taste in the mouth
Mold thrives in warm and moist places.
Mold can occur in the bathroom, poorly ventilated rooms, with furniture, books, pets, shoes, carpets. Mold can also circulate the air. Therefore, it is advisable to change HVAC filters every three months.
Also, molds can produce toxic substances known as mycotoxins, which are released into the air.
Given the fact that most of you spend much time indoors, in your offices or at home, everyone should learn how to protect themselves.
Therefore, if you suspect that you are exposed to mold and you notice some symptoms, you should do the following:
- explore all about fungal diseases
- test the presence of mold in the house
- you can consult with the medical staff to test your susceptibility to fungal diseases