We all know that sitting all day isn’t good for your health.So, doing certain exercises is great for undoing some of the damage that has been put onto the spine.
Don’t put up with any strain that is being on the back. Sitting for too long can affect the health of your spine and over a period can negatively affect your health and can affect your abilities to run.Even if you’ve been sitting for hours, there are ways you can reverse the damage that has already been done. These exercises will allow you to regain full range of motion, feel looser, and avoid back pain.
- Glute bridges: Lay on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.Raise your butt and hips so the body is in a straight line. Then proceed to lower yourself back down. This is one repetition. Try doing 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Couch stretch: Watch out, as this one can be a bit tricky. Place your leg on the floor and the other on the couch, so your knee is touching the back. Flex your abs and butt and slowly raise your torso up so that you are standing tall. Hold this position for 5 minutes and then switch legs.
- Grok squat: Get into a squatting position with your feet on the floor. Your back must be straight and your butt as low as possible.
- Leg swings: Hold something for balance and swing your leg out to the side as high as you can.
- Fire hydrants: Get down on your hands and feet, and raise one leg out to the side as high as you can while keeping it bent. Then lower it down. This is one repetition.
- Table pigeon pose: Place your leg on a table with the knee bent at 90 degrees. Place your hand on the table and the other on the foot. Lean forward and hold for 60-90 seconds. Lean left to a 10 o’clock position and held for 60-90 seconds. Lean right to 2 o’clock and hold for 6-90 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg.
Source: Buy Non Gmo Seeds