We don’t care enough about the neck part,when we pamper our facial skin with regular parlor facials and massage treatments. Most of the people nowadays never splash water on their neck while washing their faces. What about moisturizing? Is it enough just to moisturize your facial? This low maintenance of the neck skin leads to dark ugly patches, wrinkles and other blemishes. However, no matter how beautiful is your facial skin texture, a bad neck look would spoil your first impression in the eyes of the others.
Here we will show you what you can do at home to protect and pamper the neck skin naturally.
HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK NECK
Here below are some of the home remedies for dark neck skin that can make your skin look beautiful with the right cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing.
Have you ever heard that lemon has natural bleaching properties? These properties can absolutely help you in fading the neck darkness quite naturally. All you need to do is mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this mixture on your dark neck skin before going to bed at night. Repeat this procedure every day for a month or so, to see visible lightening results.
Before starting any nourishment treatment, first you need to remove the dead cells. These dead cells have formed due to the improper maintenance of the skin. It depends on you how many dead cells you will have. So if you haven’t been taking care of your neck that much, it would have filled with more and more of waste accumulated dead cells. But you don’t need to worry because we can help you. All you going to need is a magical kitchen ingredient called ‘oats’. Now all you have to do is simply grind the oats coarsely and add a dash of tomato puree to it. While doing this you need to make sure not to grind the oats as fine powder because it might lose the exfoliating properties.
Apply this mixture evenly on to your neck skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. After these 20 minutes have passed, wet your finger tips and start scrubbing your neck gently. Wash your neck with cold water and then you can put moisturizer on it. Repeat this process two or three times a week in order to achieve faster results in removing dead skin cells and dark patches from the neck.
TIPS TO FOLLOW:
- Do not forget to wash your neck every time you wash your face.
- Never hide the facial moisturizer from your neck skin.
- For better blood circulation and glow you need to heat almond oil and massage your neck once in a month.
- Do you know that the harmful UV rays can affect your neck too? Your neck skin needs protection too, so make sure you always put on a sunscreen lotion before exposing your skin on the UV rays in order to protect your neck skin.
- You need to know that some metal ornaments or street bought chains and necklaces can cause allergies and neck darkening. So be careful what you are wearing on your neck.
I hope this article on home remedies for dark skin around the neck areas can help all women to achieve clean and beautiful neck skin that is free of dirt and unwanted wrinkles.