Your face is, as some poets call it, the window to your soul. So why not keep it looking as beautiful as possible? Even though you wash your face every day, you may still be shorting your skin.Learn how to clean your skin the right way and finally enjoy the clear skin you deserve.
What You’re Doing Wrong
Even though washing your face seems like a fairly simple process, it’s easy to get it wrong. See if you’re making any of these mistakes in your daily routine.
- Starting with a wet face:Because it’s hard to apply cleanser to a dry face, almost everyone wets their face first. But, this washes most of the cleanser off before it even has a chance to clean your skin.
- Using a wrong cleanser:You should never pick a face wash just because your friend uses it or because it was on sale.Going to an expert and finding the right wash for your skin type can make a world of difference.
- Only washing at night:Don’t skip on the morning wash. It’s the perfect way to start your day.
- Leaving makeup on:Washing isn’t enough to take off most makeup. You’ll need to use a dedicated makeup remover as well.
Wash Your Skin Properly
How can you fix everything, now that you know what you’ve been doing wrong? You can change your face washing routine today by following these simple steps.You should notice an immediate difference in how your face looks and feels.
- Remove makeup first:A dedicated makeup remover is all you need. You can also use a high-quality two-in-one face wash.
- Put cleanser on dry skin:A small amount of cleanser rubbed on your dry skin.
- Scrub thoroughly and rinse with lukewarm water: Scrub your face. This should turn the wash into a lather. Once you’ve washed your face for 30 to 60 seconds, splash your face with cool or lukewarm water—never hot.
- Pat dry: Don’t rub your face with a towel, as it can cause wrinkles and other premature signs of aging. Just use a very soft towel and gently pat your face until it’s mostly dry. You can let it air dry the rest of the way.
- Apply moisturizer:Last, but certainly not least. Moisturizer seals in your skin’s natural moisture and acts as a barrier against toxins, free radicals, and other skin dangers. All you need to do is apply a thin layer of moisturizer to your face and massage it in gently. Always massage in an upward motion to avoid pulling your skin downward.
With the right skin care routine, your beauty and self-confidence can change right away.Ditch your old skin washing routine and try this one out. You’ll love how your skin looks and feels every day.
Source: Women`s Best